Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is wind where the rose was,
Cold rain where sweet grass was,
And clouds like sheep
Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought warm where your hand was,
Nought gold where your hair was,
But phantom, forlorn,
Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Cold wind where your voice was,
Tears, tears where my heart was,
And ever with me,
Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was.

November by Walter de la Mare
August
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

Where you are living ? and What you had visited / you hope to visit ?

Comments

• SairaSaira Posts: 846 ✭✭✭
    Welcome,Trinhphan hope you will enjoy here
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    I'm from Brazil and I've been living in Canada for over 2 months. That's my first travel crossing the board. I decided to come here because I was looking for a change in my life :). Vancouver, the city that I am, is AMAZING, especially if you like a quiet lifestyle and nature. At least for me, everything is nice. The bad side is to make friends, it's hard for me because the country that I came from is pretty easy and I can't compare. I'd like to visit Korea, Japan, Finland, Singapore and Egypt.
  • BubblyBubbly Posts: 29,890 ✭✭✭✭
    @rennanrocha When I worked on exports and imports of Halal foods. I came to know that Brazil is on the top of list in poultry exporting business.
  • mheredgemheredge Posts: 40,761 ✭✭✭✭
    Where in Vietnam are you from @trinhphan211133?
  • otaviosalomaootaviosalomao Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I'm from Brazil and i want to visit France, Rome and Greece
  • blanvankablanvanka Posts: 84 Inactive
    I live since I was born in Czech Republic and I have never planned to change it. My country is situated in a centre of Europe (the reason why is called "heart of Europe :)), so I have an easier access to other parts of Europe, in what I see a big advantage. I love beautiful and historical towns like Prag, Karlovy Vary and more other. I live in "spa triangle" (in the west of the Czech Republic) where is lovely and protected nature, a lot of historical buildings...I love special atmosphere of this place :).
  • hieuln1991hieuln1991 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Hello everyone!
    I'm from Vietnam. I would like to travel around the world but I don't have enough money ^^.
    Welcome to the Forum @hieuln1991. As you can see, @trinhphan211133 is also from Vietnam. where in Vietnam do you both come from?
  • hieuln1991hieuln1991 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Hi @mheredge!
    Nice to know you!
    I come from Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam. I have no information about @trinhphan211133 before you tell me about her/him :smile:

@mheredge : Where are you from?
    I grew up in Britain but don't live there any more. I prefer to spend most of my time in Asia @hieuln1991. I stay in Nepal a lot of the time, but enjoy travelling to other places as much as I can.
  • Egypt, wish to discover the world
    I'm temporarily living in Nepal right now. I'm looking forward to discovering more places in Asia in the next couple of months.
  • shihazshihaz Posts: 1
    Im from algérien and ihope visit scotland
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,966 mod
    I hope to visit all countries around the world. :)
    I'm from B'desh and live in Dhaka. Dhaka is one of most populated city in the world. I have visited India in 2010-2011. Recently I have visited Australia (Victoria, New South Wales and Queens Land). Australia is a beautiful country. I enjoyed my visit in Australia.
    Welcome @dudukot. Bangladesh is an interesting country. I visited for three weeks earlier this year. I went to the Chittagong Hills and the Sunderbans and got to ride a couple of times on the Rocket.
    Egypt, wish to discover the world

Me too Buddy. Can you share us dome beautiful places in your country? ;)
  • bettybnb2016bettybnb2016 Posts: 2
    I really love travelling and I have been in some countries such as Cambodia, Thailand, Australia, Japan and France. My next destination might be...America.
    Among the nations I came, Japan is one of the destinations I would like to recommend. I had lived in Tokyo in a year and half. It is so fantastic. It is clean and clear and the locals are nice and respect together. The public transport is very comfortable although it is too crowded that there is no room to breath in the rush hour :-).
    The scene in Tokyo is wonderful and there are many places to visit like park, museum, mountain, etc.... If you come to Japan in the early of April, you will be impressed by the beauty of cherry blossom (called Sakura in Japan) for sure.
    I really love travelling and I have been in some countries such as Cambodia, Thailand, Australia, Japan and France. My next destination might be...America.
    Among the nations I came, Japan is one of the destinations I would like to recommend. I had lived in Tokyo in a year and half. It is so fantastic. It is clean and clear and the locals are nice and respect together. The public transport is very comfortable although it is too crowded that there is no room to breath in the rush hour :-).
    The scene in Tokyo is wonderful and there are many places to visit like park, museum, mountain, etc.... If you come to Japan in the early of April, you will be impressed by the beauty of cherry blossom (called Sakura in Japan) for sure.

Me too. I'd like to recommend Japan. I visited Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo and Nagoya. :)
  • WookieWookie Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I hope that I can visit a lot of places in our beautiful world , but my top 1 is The Great Pyramid of Giza(Pyramid of Cheops).
    I really liked Japan @bettybnb2016. I like Asia very much. I'm in Latin America right now and it's really good here too.
  • AlexsandrAlexsandr Posts: 63 ✭✭
    I leave in Kazakhstan. It is situated in Central Asia. I would like to go to Canada. I have been in Russian when I studied in University.
    I live in Poland- really interesting country ;) and i desire to visit Japan, especially after that @bettybnb2016 recommendation
    I visited Kazakhstan once, in the 1990s @Alexsandr. I bet it has changed a lot since then.

Japan is really interesting @henczyslaw1. It wasn't a place I thought I wanted to visit, but friends invited me, so I went. It keeps its riches and beautiful places a closely guarded secret! I really loved it when I was there.
  • AlexsandrAlexsandr Posts: 63 ✭✭
    @mheredge Yes, My homeland now is very beautiful and we are proud of it. What town were you. Let me guess, it was Almaty. Our south capital city. But now out capital is Astana in the central of Kazakhstan.
    Yes Almaty was the capital back then @Alexsandr. I think they were just starting to talk about shifting it to the centre of the country however.
  • BelladonarayBelladonaray Posts: 4
    hi guys!! Im from venezuela and I just want to practice my english with nice people!
  • BelladonarayBelladonaray Posts: 4
    and I want to visit Europe and Asia!
    I have just spent the whole morning sorting out travel arrangements for a couple of upcoming trip to Mallorca in a couple of weeks, and Genoa in just a couple of days. Being in Nice and on the Mediterranean coast, I am only two and a half hours away from Genoa by bus.

I am now doing my homework on what to do and see in Genoa for the few days I have to explore the city. This article is quite an interesting guide. But @filauzio, is it accurate? It is three years old but I assume that nothing has changed too much.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/48-hours-in/48-hours-in-genoa-8526221.html

• Tomash1Tomash1 Posts: 5
    Hi, I am from the Czech Republic. I have visited almost all EU contries exept Ireland, Finland. I spent 6 month in Turkey in my Erasmus (european exchange university programme). I am planning visit Thailand in March 2019. I and my future wife are planning honeymoon in Maldives with stop-over in Dubai. Have you ever been in Czech Republic. There is someone from Dubai, Thailand, or Maldives. I also wish to visit Oman. If someone plan to visit Czech Republic, let me know.