Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
March
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

New members - Introductions

Comments

• PaulettePaulette Posts: 19,083 mod
    @ydogan85 welcome on the forum, the place to improve your English and also to learn other things, because this place is wonderful to discover the world.
    Maybe you can tell us more about Istanbul in the discussion ' Where are you from".
    I hope to meet you soon in other discussions too!
  • ydogan85ydogan85 Posts: 23 ✭✭
    thanks @Paulette I will write about Istanbul and see you in other discussions.
  • DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ydogan85 said:

Hi everone. I'm Dogan from Istanbul. I want to practise English and I can help you learn Turkish.

Hello, @ydogan85. Welcome to the Network. Nice to meet ya. :smiley:
    In order to practise your English, make sure to explore the forum and get involved! You'll see the difference and get to know more. Nice time!
    "Like rain, I fell for you."
  • kindgnicekindgnice LEO Motivator!!! Posts: 7,942 mod
    ydogan85 said:

Hi everone. I'm Dogan from Istanbul. I want to practise English and I can help you learn Turkish.

Hello Dogan! Nice to meet you here in LEO forum. Wanna get involved? Please feel free to take part to all of the discussion topics incorporated in this forum and also feel free to chime in to our free Discord voice sessions (i.e. Natasha's Night Owl's session, Kindg Nice's Kind of Nice idioms sessions, etc.)

You may check all of these amazing sessions from this link:
    http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Let's enjoy learning and sharing our blessings! o:) @ydogan85
  • tinchocabtinchocab Posts: 7
    Hello! I'm Martin, from Cordoba, Argentina. I created my account 2 years ago though i never used the forum.
    I think never is late so... now i am ready to learn! hahahah
    Hello, @tinchocab. Welcome back! :smiley:

What took you 2 years? Kidding. Well, better late than never. You ready? Go for it. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you. :smile:

Lots of Luck!
  • PDS190PDS190 Posts: 0
    Hello,
    Good morning.
    I am Priyanka. I am learning English from last week. I feel that my English is improving.
  • TeachTeach Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,845 mod
    Hi PDS. I have sent you a message.
  • MstfMstf Posts: 1
    Hello everyone. I am Mustafa from Turkey.Nice to meet you. I hope this forum can provide an opportunity to improve my english skills.
    @Mstf - Hello Mustafa. Welcome to the forum. Yeah, if you get involved, opportunities will start knocking at your door. Hope to see you in other threads. Lots of Luck! :smiley:

Any questions? Go for it.
    @Mstf welcome on this wonderful forum, the place to improve your English and to make friends from around the world. Participate in the discussions and your English skill become good. :)
  • LefteryLeftery Posts: 2
    Hi, everyone. My name is Binh. I come from Vietnam. I am a researcher. Please to know you. Hope your help. Thanks
    @Leftery very welcome on the forum, apleasure to meet you, a researcher! What is your speciality? Are you developping new medicins or is your interest another speciality. On this forum you will meet people from around the world and you will also learn a lot of new things.
    Welcome everyone. I look forward to speaking with you.
    Leftery said:

Hi, everyone. My name is Binh. I come from Vietnam. I am a researcher. Please to know you. Hope your help. Thanks

Hello @Leftery. Welcome to the LEO Forum. I hope you'll find the forum useful and helpful. ;)

BTW - What are your research interests?
  • LefteryLeftery Posts: 2
    edited March 3
    > @Paulette said:
    > @Leftery very welcome on the forum, apleasure to meet you, a researcher! What is your speciality? Are you developping new medicins or is your interest another speciality. On this forum you will meet people from around the world and you will also learn a lot of new things.
    > @Dora said:
    > Hi, everyone. My name is Binh. I come from Vietnam. I am a researcher. Please to know you. Hope your help. Thanks
    >
    > Hello @Leftery. Welcome to the LEO Forum. I hope you'll find the forum useful and helpful. ;)
    >
    > BTW - What are your research interests?

. Good day, good luck. I am a researcher in physics. Especially, in laser, infrared camera. besides, I can do something in mechanics.
    @Leftery - Great! Hope to see you in other threads as well. Thank you. :smiley:
  • nhophan178nhophan178 Posts: 4
    Hi Priyanka. My name's Nho, I'm from Viet Nam. You can call me David. I join in this community from 2014. But at that time my E level is so low, I can not understand the other people from many countries, but now I feel more confident about talking in English. Very thankful, our Teacher Ms. Lynne has given me a chance to return back to practicing English here. If you don't mind, my Skype ID: nhophan178. We can be a friend to practice English together.
    Hi everyone, My name's Nho. Can call me David. I'm from Viet Nam. I have joined this community in 2014.
    Very impressed with the way people sharing and learning English together here. But during that time, my English level is so low. I can not totally understand what other people say when I participated in the Skype speaking group. I left here for a very long time, I don't know how to come back. Today, very lucky for me. I tried to join again, and very thankful to our teacher. Ms.Lynne has given me a chance to be back. I would like to say. Very happy to be here again. I really want to be your friend for sharing and learning English together.
    Now, I live in HCM city. If anyone has a chance to come here. Please don't hesitate to contact me on my phone number: 84906675039, Skype ID: nhophan178. if you need any support.
    welcome back @nhophan178 the place to be to improve your English and also to learn so much other things. This site is amazing.
    thank you Paulette. :)
  • julianocfdjulianocfd Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Hello everyone. I'm Juliano from Brazil and so happy to be here learning english.

Hi everyone, My name's Nho. Can call me David. I'm from Viet Nam. I have joined this community in 2014.

Very impressed with the way people sharing and learning English together here. But during that time, my English level is so low. I can not totally understand what other people say when I participated in the Skype speaking group. I left here for a very long time, I don't know how to come back. Today, very lucky for me. I tried to join again, and very thankful to our teacher. Ms.Lynne has given me a chance to be back. I would like to say. Very happy to be here again. I really want to be your friend for sharing and learning English together.

Now, I live in HCM city. If anyone has a chance to come here. Please don't hesitate to contact me on my phone number: 84906675039, Skype ID: nhophan178. if you need any support.

Welcome back pal! It's a pleasure to have you here in LEO forum! :)
    Oh, really? In Ho Chi Minh City? I hope I can visit your country someday, I have heard there are lots of beautiful places to explore in that city. Can you recommend at least top 5 tourist spots in your city? @nhophan178
  • rafallrafall Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm engineer, PM, in global organization in Poland. Will be nice to have chance introduce me english in this place. /Rafal
    @rafall welcome on the forum to improve your English. Try to participate in the discussions and your English will become fluent and you learn at the mean time so much more. And if you receive a second star behind your Nickname then you can participate in spoken English on SKYPE on this forum.
    rafall said:

Hi, I'm engineer, PM, in global organization in Poland. Will be nice to have chance introduce me english in this place. /Rafal

Welcome to the forum @Rafall! :)
    How long have you been learning English so far?
    Is about 10 years. But in this time I have completly different contact with language. Some on the study and rest in the work. On different level and intensivity.
    rafall said:

Is about 10 years. But in this time I have completly different contact with language. Some on the study and rest in the work. On different level and intensivity.

Nice job @Rafall! We hope to see you in one or more of our Skype and/or Discord sessions where we practice English and discuss topics together with other folks. :)
    You can also attend my session if you have free time too. ;)
    Hi, great. How I can attend to Your session.
    Rafall. I have sent you a message inviting you to our Discord server.