Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In the merry month of May
When green leaves begin to spring,
Little lambs do skip like fairies,
Birds do couple, build, and sing.
A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
May
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

New members - Introductions

Comments

• TeachTeach Your Teacher HomePosts: 10,025 mod
    Hi Trupti et al,

@Trupti - Fear of speaking? You need to overcome it. Find people you enjoy speaking English with.

Grammar mistakes? These are best tackled by writing, as it gives you time to think, but you need to get feedback.
  • DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the new members who came along after my last post on this discussion. :-)
    I hope that this site will suit you well. (Well, not hope. I am sure!)
    "Like rain, I fell for you."
  • bhavnabhavna Posts: 1
    hi
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    edited February 2015
    Hi @bhavna,

You know more than just Hi, don't you? ;) Welcome to the forum.

• lacora1lacora1 Posts: 2
    Hi, guys, I`m very happy to look a place like this. My
    english level is pre-intermediate, I think. I´m looking for people who want we talk each other. My id: rafael.conde75. I hope you add me

bye
  • DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Lynne. Hi newcomers. My first question: (a formal one :))
    How are you feeling?

Always feel free to give suggestions. And also write your views about the forum.
    I am curious to see your response!

Ride on!/ Spot on! :) :)
    "Like rain, I fell for you."
  • TeachTeach Your Teacher HomePosts: 10,025 mod
    You haven't got "fine" @Dora. :smile:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Thanks @Lynne .but I need to practice oraly..is it possible? because I need to apply what I learned from words to stick them on my mind. what do you think? :)
  • pentelpentel Posts: 18 ✭✭
    hi, my name is pentel, i am new here in forum, i want to add teacher lyne in my skype. i want to gain access on it, so i could learn more in english, please add me teacher my skype id is xyle.lee
    my eyes feel tired and kinda' feeling dizzy too because of my monitor >.< lynee please add e in skype, i want to hear anyone talking english. i want to be surrounded with english speaker people. my id is xyle.lee
  • Ali_AliAli_Ali Posts: 2
    I am new here. Lynee please me in skype. My id is mohemmed.ali11
  • Ali_AliAli_Ali Posts: 2
    Hi. I want to join skype discussion. Please @Lynne teacher add me on skype. My id is mohemmed.ali11
    Thanks in Advance
  • pksharmapksharma Posts: 2
    hi my name is Prashant. i am learning english. i want to somebody for talking in English. so if you interesting then contact to me on skype - [email protected]
  • karimige2karimige2 Posts: 7
    Hi, My name is Karim, I am from Algeria, I want to learn English. I am very happy to access this forum where I can improve my English. can I access the skype conversations, my pseudo is karimige24.
  • usOpusOp Posts: 1
    Hi, iam new here.
  • writer93writer93 Posts: 1
    Hello, my name is Carlos and I'm trying to Improve my English Skills :) would be great if you can help me!
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0
    Hi ... I also want somebody to whom I can talk in English because my English is very poor and I want to speak fluent English for job purpose
    I m new here. .. I can't understand how this apps work
  • Hi guys,

Welcome to the forum,

@lacora1, @sarataer , @pentel, @Ali_Ali, @karimige2, All of you guys seem to be looking for how to join the LEN Skype sessions. If you have already explored the forum, you might already have figured it out. If not, explore and look for a conversation named "How to join us on Skype", it's in LEN Session and Activities. :)

@usOp, @writer93, the place is especially made for English learners. Feel free to participate in any discussions. Hope to see you around.

Tata. (It means goodbye.)

Hello,My name is Wai Yan Phyo.Please help me to improve my English.Thank
  • thepritimishrathepritimishra Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Hello. My name is Priti. I'm learning English. Please help me to improve my English.
  • fakhrfakhr Posts: 5
    hi for all..hi for Lynne ..my name is Fakhr 30 years old.my native language is Arabic. i don't know exactly my level but i think it was intermediate..my job about programming so i involved with English.reading books from amazon.showing tutorials but i hope to learn how to speak with natives
  • fakhrfakhr Posts: 5
    hopeful :)
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,998 mod
    Hello and welcome @waiyan , @thepritimishra and @fakhr . I know you will find the help you need here - start exploring now and you will be able to achieve amazing things!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Hello @Xeb do we have live lessons in :) the forum? either Skype.
  • zahirzahir Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Hi Lynne,
    How are you? I'm zahir, 35 years old. I'm from Bangladesh. I'm here to develop my English speaking fluency as it very necessary for me to develop my career progression. I don't know how can I get proper way for me here. I'll be glad if you guide me here. I'm struggling with English speaking as I'm introvert person.
    @Xeb thanks for welcoming me :D i don't know if my english is right please correct me anytime ^_^ im trying to explore this forum, I enjoy reading some of their comments and topic here, I already talk to lynee in message. I am now waiting for her reply :)
  • @sarataer, the calendar will answer your question. http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Welcome @zahir. You've just landed on the forum of the LE network. It allows you to participate with others in different discussions which will also help you discover other resources offered by the network.
  • zahirzahir Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Thank you @Xeb . I'll try to participate in different discussions.
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    Hey guys, how've been?! I'm Héber Leal and I'm from Brazilia, Brazil's capital. I've been learning english since the beggining of 2013. Since then, I've been improving a lot but I feel like I could be even better. I live in a city where people aren't capable of even talkin' a decent portuguese and you must be wandering what do I do to practise my foreign language skills... With the aid of films/series and songs I'm able to practise everyday so that I can continue to improving... I'm sorry guys, I'm aware that's a lot of information but I just wanted to say that I'm quite excited to have somebody to talk to frequently! :)