Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
August
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

Tips for a pimple-free, rosy white face

jhoy16jhoy16 Posts: 43 ✭✭
What are your beauty regimens when it comes your face?

Best Answer

• mheredgemheredge Posts: 39,683 ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    To be honest, I don't like washing my face with soap or putting chemicals on it. I think the natural oils the skin secretes are the best way to have a good complexion. I rarely get spots (sometimes when I am in the UK but I put it down to diet maybe).

Answers

• sammanisammani Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    @jhoy16 , It is good if you can apply a paste of leaves of kohomba and kasturi kaha.go to ayurvedic shops.you can find them.here I have all those things in my home garden. :) .if you are not satisfied it is good to see a doctor for pimples.but I have told home made things above.
  • mheredgemheredge Posts: 39,683 ✭✭✭✭
    When I was a teenager - like many kids that age - I used to have problems with acne. Then you think it will never go away, but after a few years, it did. It was definitely an age thing for me.
  • sammanisammani Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    @mheredge, Same here .but for my elder sister ,it was different.she is 26 and still she face the problem of acne since her 13. :(