When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.
Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-
LEN English sessions:-
Listening Practice 24/7
English radio playlists on Discord.
Best sci-fi books of all time
My favorite kind of books is sci-fi.
My best 5:
1. The Lord of Ice Garden (a cycle of four books) - Jaroslaw Grzedowicz
2. Metro 2033, Metro 2034 - Dmitry Glukhovsky
3. Hyperion (a cycle of four books) - Dan Simmons
4. Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
5. The war of the Worlds - H.G Wells
Someone can describe your favorite top 5 sci-fi books?