Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
July
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

Life

anshianshi Posts: 14 ✭✭
Why is it so , the things we want in life never get it ?

Comments

• Hazem18Hazem18 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    It is like Life's Logic .. When you running behind something or someone, it suddenly vanishs ..
    Just be self-confident and everything will be great :smiley:
  • mheredgemheredge Posts: 39,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Life is good @Hazem18 :)
  • Hazem18Hazem18 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    @mheredge mostly ;)
  • amenahamenah Posts: 34 Inactive
    @anshi

it is all about what do you feel about what you realy want.
    now you say " the things we want in life never get it"
    So you will not get it .

Just change the way of your thinking because other people can get all what they want very easily.
  • mheredgemheredge Posts: 39,129 ✭✭✭✭
    @amenah I agree. Thinking positively is important but also I think being satisfied with what you have got also goes a long way to being happy in life.
  • amenahamenah Posts: 34 Inactive
    @mheredge

absoltly right ..
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 3,055 mod
    Getting 'things' is not what life is about.
  • sammanisammani Posts: 433 ✭✭✭
    @anshi,I think that is the nature of life.we get what we deserve.The best thing is being happy with what you get . :p
  • walterwalter Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    I agree with @mheredge Always you must to think positive. I love sentences whom say "What are thoughts are like is life".
    But I am always anxious when was something done and after that when I waiting some results for that thing that I done. This might to call that I have I very often jitters, but that is in the most causes positive strage of fright.
  • LauraCRogersLauraCRogers Posts: 6
    When dealing with people remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.

– Dale Carnegie
This discussion has been closed.