Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Still lie the sheltering snows, undimmed and white;
And reigns the winter's pregnant silence still;
No sign of spring, save that the catkins fill,
And willow stems grow daily red and bright.
These are days when ancients held a rite
Of expiation for the old year's ill,
And prayer to purify the new year's will."
Helen Hunt Jackson, A Calendar of Sonnet's: February
Learn English in February

Art

Hazem18Hazem18 Posts: 26 ✭✭
Are you interested in drawing ?
Tagged:

Comments

• ArifaArifa Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I like experimental drawing.
  • OlegOleg Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like adobe illustrator
  • mheredgemheredge Posts: 41,887 ✭✭✭✭
    My friend tells me that this painting wasn't the result of an upset paint pot after all, but was made from the paint put on girls' clothes who then writhed around on the canvass! Such is art!!

• paresh3301paresh3301 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Yes I am, I like figure drawing, still life drawing, drawing from life :) I love drawing people, though my forms and proportions are not accurate yet.
  • LouLou Posts: 10 ✭✭
    > @mheredge said:
    > Terrible news! This little art gallery in the south of France has just discovered that over half its exhibits are fakes!
    >
    > https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/30/french-museum-discovers-half-collection-fakes?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=273206&subid=11006640&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2
    >
    > (Image)

Wooow, really?? I'm gonna do some research about it!

@paresh3301 I enjoy drawing too and like you, my proportions aren't great! I still need a model to draw. I practice to be able to draw by myself one day with my own creativity :)
    I found a little wooden manikin to practice drawing @Lou. It helped a lot.
  • LouLou Posts: 10 ✭✭
    @mheredge Ohhh yes that's a good idea!! I'll try this!
    I'm looking forward to visiting a museum in a town a couple of hours away on Saturday to sketch. If the weather is nice, it will be good to draw outside. But if the weather is a bit chilly, I'd much prefer sitting inside. I don't like to suffer for my art!