Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Still lie the sheltering snows, undimmed and white;
And reigns the winter's pregnant silence still;
No sign of spring, save that the catkins fill,
And willow stems grow daily red and bright.
These are days when ancients held a rite
Of expiation for the old year's ill,
And prayer to purify the new year's will."
Helen Hunt Jackson, A Calendar of Sonnet's: February

When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

TPO_STORY_IMAGINATION_SENTENCE

pezhmanpezhman Posts: 63 ✭✭
Have you even wrote story in your own word. you start to write and then go forward without any interruption and worry about how is it going. Use your imagination and reality to illustrate what you are thinking. It is amazing and shows us sometimes something about us that we have not knew before. In other hand we can write something completely fake that do not believe ourselves. A history, story or news and only one sentence is proper.
neutral:
TPO is the best reference for who want to improve their skills in order to reach high score in toefl exam. I am going to extract some words and utilize them in my sentence. It will help us to learn a new word and if you know them as I am sure, show your ability and skills in writing, Imagination and creating the things that may be never exist at all. It is fun. :wink:

Comments

• pezhmanpezhman Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    TPO 1-VOCABULARY
    Transition- tundra- timberline- range- deciduous- birch- twist- latitude- longitude- meridian- attain- ridge- prone- frost- cessation- smother- avalanche- creep- seedling- ultraviolet- elevation- browsing- grazing- ibex- shoots and buds- mature- fairly- bare- mosses- lichen- prostrate- cushion- micro habitat- striking characteristic- rigor- enable- insulation- equatorial- prevalent-
    edited September 2018
    Imagine that you are an student who want travel from equator to north. Travel to different latitude. Or land in meridian to set your clock. And then find the longitude. Transition to frost tundra forest is amazing. Hunt ibex for lunch is the plan with lack of rigor. Use the moss and lichen as your cushion. My be you prone to dive in frosty river and lie prostrate in front of sun. look on the hill which smother with snow. But there is no habitant for goats to gazing in snow. Because there is no area for them to browsing in and find a favorite grass for breakfast. The insulated land with snow is a beautiful dream. This blanket enable snack to creep and use the heat of generous ground. In the winter the land is bare of any fruit. But when the cessation of the coldness begin you can start new expedition among the ridge without any strike by anyone. If you are mature why don’t try sloping through the snow. It cause high elevation in blood pressure. If you are old just look at what young boy do it can be fairly good. While you are attaining excitement be careful about ultraviolet array. Range of seedling, birch and twist deciduous whit ever green trees are gradually show themselves in the timberline. The avalanche in hot weather is so prevalent. It is one characterizes of first days of summer. Oh if you find any bud grant it to me. You will concede that I am deserve it.
    Post edited by pezhman on
    edited September 2018
    I used almost the vocabulary. It was so ordinary but if you are better let us see. :|
  • TeachTeach Your Teacher HomePosts: 9,743 mod
    It doesn't look as if anyone wants to have a go Pezhman, but nice try.
  • SamsonSamson Posts: 98 ✭✭
    @pezhman Do I have to write the story using the words you have listed above?