Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In the merry month of May
When green leaves begin to spring,
Little lambs do skip like fairies,
Birds do couple, build, and sing.
A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
May
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

If you could visit one place, where would it be?

GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands ModeratorPosts: 9,329 mod
If I could visit one place right now, it would be Australia. I don't know which part, I just know that there are lots of beautiful places to see there, and I would very much like to go one day.

What about you? Where would you like to go if you were given a chance?

Comments

• Practical_SeverardPractical_Severard Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭
    > @GemmaRowlands said:
    > If I could visit one place right now, it would be Australia. I don't know which part, I just know that there are lots of beautiful places to see there, and I would very much like to go one day.
    >
    > What about you? Where would you like to go if you were given a chance?

Greece. Deep blue sky, sea and white marble rocks.
  • GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 9,329 mod

> @GemmaRowlands said:

> If I could visit one place right now, it would be Australia. I don't know which part, I just know that there are lots of beautiful places to see there, and I would very much like to go one day.

>

> What about you? Where would you like to go if you were given a chance?

Greece. Deep blue sky, sea and white marble rocks.

My parents have visited Greece a few times, and they have always said that they would like me to go, as it is one of their favourite places to visit.
  • mheredgemheredge Posts: 38,185 ✭✭✭✭
    South Island of New Zealand during their summer months would be my choice. Second choice might be Tasmania but this is the only part of Australia I'd like to visit. I think there are many much more beautiful places to visit than Auz.