Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Still lie the sheltering snows, undimmed and white;
And reigns the winter's pregnant silence still;
No sign of spring, save that the catkins fill,
And willow stems grow daily red and bright.
These are days when ancients held a rite
Of expiation for the old year's ill,
And prayer to purify the new year's will."
Helen Hunt Jackson, A Calendar of Sonnet's: February

When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

Hello everyone! I am a new member

SamsonSamson Posts: 98 ✭✭
Hiii! I am Samson Deborah. Hindi is my native language but I was taught basic English in my school. I have joined this forum that I may improve my speaking and writing skills. I love English language especially British English. I want to speak and write accurately and fluently as native English speakers do...

Comments

• PaulettePaulette Posts: 18,168 mod
    Hello @Samson, welcome in this fantastic group where your english will improve soon if you participate in many discussions. Every discussion has interestings information so that you discover a much news from around the world too.
    edited November 2018
    @FwoopMarkin welcome in the group too. And do you know your current level will be soon much better if you participate in the discussions because on that way you train the brain to thinking in English.
    @FwoopMarkin you have only to write somethongs in the empty section that you can see next to your name and if you mentioned the person with a @ before his forum name then this person get the message personaly.
    @FwoopMarkin you need one star more next to your name, then the name you mentioned becomes blue. But don't be worry if the name is mentioned in black the messages arrive with the listed person.
    But I think you will get soon yor third star because you are very active on the forum. The stars would be given by our headmaster @Teach.
  • SamsonSamson Posts: 98 ✭✭
    @Paulette Thank you.
    I'll try to participate in as many discussions.
  • SamsonSamson Posts: 98 ✭✭
    @FwoopMarkin
    Hiii, I am not able to discern my current level.But I think it might be lower intermediate level. I am not sure.What's your current level?
  • DioneWillDioneWill Posts: 9
    Hi @Samson