Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
July
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

Step by step Story 19

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 3,055 mod
Help to make a story with your friends.

Continue the story using ONLY 4 words. It must make sense and no rude ones please!

As I looked towards.....
Tagged:

Comments

• verom_gonzalezverom_gonzalez Posts: 5,803 ✭✭✭✭
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a......
  • mheredgemheredge Posts: 39,129 ✭✭✭✭
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light could be...
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 21,750 mod
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light could be a falling star and....
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light could be a falling star and that reminded me of.....
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light could be a falling star and that reminded me of making a wish. So.....
  • DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 5,239 mod
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light could be a falling star and that reminded me of making a wish. So I wished this could .........
    "Like rain, I fell for you."
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light could be a falling star and that reminded me of making a wish. So I wished this could be a wonderful idea.....
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light could be a falling star and that reminded me of making a wish. So I wished this could be a wonderful idea to write a book.
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light could be a falling star and that reminded me of making a wish. So I wished this could be a wonderful idea to write a book.
    I remembered an evening.....
    edited January 16
    I remembered an evening when I met an........
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout....
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager for....
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager for doing some things very.....
  • SamsonSamson Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited January 17
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager for doing some things very risky but cherishing. There...
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager for doing some things very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to...
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 3,055 mod
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light, which could have been a falling star, reminded me of making a wish. So I wished fora wonderful idea to write my book.

I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows.....
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light, which could have been a falling star, reminded me of making a wish. So I wished fora wonderful idea to write my book.
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were....
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it.....
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possibillity .....
    edited January 17
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possibility to do what he....
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possibility to do what he had dream of. So....
    edited January 17
    I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possibility to do what he had dream of. So, he just needed to.......

I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possible way to do what he had dreamed of. So, he just needed to find a way to...
  • nidhiinidhii Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18
    mheredge said:

I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possible way to do what he had dreamed of. So, he just needed to find a way to convert his dream into

• nidhiinidhii Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭

I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possible way to do what he had dreamed of. So, he just needed to find a way to convert his dream into

I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possible way to do what he had dreamed of. So, he just needed to find a way to convert his dream into reality and climb up...
    edited January 18
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light, which could have been a falling star, reminded me of making a wish. So I wished for a wonderful idea to write my book.

I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possible way to do what he had dreamed of. So, he just needed to find a way to convert his dream into reality and climb up the tower.

That wasn't.......
    As I looked towards the starry sky, a bright light, which could have been a falling star, reminded me of making a wish. So I wished for a wonderful idea to write my book.

I remembered an evening when I met an awesome little boy scout. He was eager to do something very risky but cherishing. There was the drive to clean and the windows of the tower block were very high, but it was really a possible way to do what he had dreamed of. So, he just needed to find a way to convert his dream into reality and climb up the tower.

That wasn't an easy task, but

That wasn't an easy task, but Jamie, the boy scout,.....

That wasn't an easy task, but Jamie, the boy scout had a spelendid idea.
This discussion has been closed.