Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
Learn English in July

What do you think about call centres?

13»

Comments

• GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 10,331 mod

> @Monik said:

>

> But what about the agents? Who cares about their jobs and the world inside these companies?

> Is this a temporary job? or do they have real opportunities to growth their careers?

>

> As these type of companies have grown in the last ten years, complaints have increased at a higher pace. High stress levels, shifting schedules, monotonous work and poor salaries, are some of the employees’ claims.

>

> So, what do you think about call centres?

I think that the big problem of the call centers is the bad conditions of the work. It is unhealth for the agents.

The agents don't have real opportunities to growth in the company.

The call centers will still exist for a time.

I don't think that's the case in all call centres though, some of them treat their staff quite well.
  • bfluentmanishbfluentmanish Posts: 328 Inactive
    Hello everyone call center certainly a good way to troubleshoot any problems related to any products or services but quality of the call center is a concern must be regulated frequently to give good customer experience. Since call center is outsourcing services so it is prime responsibility of the organization to monitor inbound call & outbound call in adequate manner.
    Why i am saying so it is in favor of both service provider as well consumer.
  • GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands Moderator Posts: 10,331 mod

Hello everyone call center certainly a good way to troubleshoot any problems related to any products or services but quality of the call center is a concern must be regulated frequently to give good customer experience. Since call center is outsourcing services so it is prime responsibility of the organization to monitor inbound call & outbound call in adequate manner.

Why i am saying so it is in favor of both service provider as well consumer.

I agree that call centres are beneficial for customers, but only if they are run well, and they are organised to provide the service that is needed.