Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"The April rain, the April rain,
Comes slanting down in fitful showers,
Then from the furrow shoots the grain,
And banks are fledged with nestling flowers;
And in grey shawl and woodland bowers
The cuckoo through the April rain
Calls once again."

Mathilde Blind, April Rain
April
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

Step by step Story 20

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 2,931 mod
Help to make a story with your friends.

Continue the story using ONLY 4 words. It must make sense and no rude ones please!

Chocolate. The most delicious......
Tagged:

Comments

• PaulettePaulette Posts: 20,106 mod
    Chocolate. The most delicious taste that caress your.....
  • verom_gonzalezverom_gonzalez Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭
    Chocolate. "The most delicious taste that caresses your mouth", a voice said.....
    Chocolate. "The most delicious taste that caresses your mouth", a voice said, and with that thought.....
  • DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chocolate. "The most delicious taste that caresses your mouth", a voice said, and with that thought there appeared a fairy .............
    "Like rain, I fell for you."
    Chocolate. "The most delicious taste that caresses your mouth", a voice said, and with that thought there appeared a fairy made of pure chocolate....
    Chocolate. "The most delicious taste that caresses your mouth", a voice said, and with that thought there appeared a fairy made of pure chocolate.
    "Wow! What is this?........
    Chocolate. "The most delicious taste that caresses your mouth", a voice said, and with that thought there appeared a fairy made of pure chocolate.

"Wow! What is this?", I asked myself in ............

"Wow! What is this?", I asked myself in front of that being.......

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful.....
    edited February 12

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible!.........
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 8,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible! Please tell me where......

edited February 12

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible! Please tell me where I can find the....

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible! "Please tell me where I can find the secret of your apparition....

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible! "Please tell me where I can find the secret of your apparition. You're so alluring....
    "Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible! "Please tell me where I can find the secret of your apparition. You're so alluring that I don't leave.....
    edited February 12

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible! "Please tell me where I can find the secret of your apparition. You're so alluring that I don't leave you only because of ....

@verom_gonzalez was the chocolate already melted?

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible! "Please tell me where I can find the secret of your apparition. You're so alluring that I don't leave you only because of my astonishment."

"I'm a......

@Paulette, I suppose we're talking about a fairy with some magical powers...

"Wow, what is this?", I asked myself for that being, so tempting and tasteful; but mainly, so incredible! "Please tell me where I can find the secret of your apparition. You're so alluring that I don't leave you only because of my astonishment."

"I'm a girl who loves chocolate.....

"I'm a girl who loves chocolates and the person who ..................

"I'm a girl who loves chocolates and the person who likes fairies, can you .....

"I'm a girl who loves chocolates and the person who likes fairies, can you fulfil desires as in......
    edited February 13

"I'm a girl who loves chocolates and the person who likes fairies."

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't ..........................

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't actualize! Do you want.....
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 8,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't actualize! Do you want to help me with...
    edited February 13

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't actualize! Do you want to help me with a cake for my....

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't actualize! Do you want to help me with a cake for my culinary special final test.....

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't actualize! Do you want to help me with a cake for my culinary special final test?", I said, still fascinated..........

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't actualize! Do you want to help me with a cake for my culinary special final test?", I said, still fascinated of her amazing apperance.....

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't actualize! Do you want to help me with a cake for my culinary special final test?", I said, still fascinated of her amazing appearance.

"Yes, of course! How.......

"Can you fulfill desires as in the story I can't actualize! Do you want to help me with a cake for my culinary special final test?", I said, still fascinated of her amazing appearance.

"Yes, of course! How is the idea that......
This discussion has been closed.