Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
March
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

Have you ever tried to learn something in IT or software?

ThomasJudeThomasJude Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
We are here to share your knowledge in Information Technology. You can share your experience it learning IT stuff, your interest in the IT domains like Software development, Hardware or IT based technologies. Even if you want to learn something in IT you can share your plans and dreams here. Welcome peer!!!

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 36,662 mod
    I once did try to learn about setting up websites, but very quickly gave up as I realised that I had neither the patience or aptitude for this sort of thing @ThomasJude. I think you need to be very careful and thorough, with good attention for detail.
  • ThomasJudeThomasJude Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Its always a great idea to explore things.Even though you gave up you learned something.If you tried to build a website and gave up , its little more easy in this world of free templates. You can download template themes and edit it according to your needs.I hope if you could do some more experiments with IT and share your experiences.
  • mheredgemheredge Teacher Here and therePosts: 36,662 mod
    I have tried to learn Italian using a couple of websites @ThomasJude. They were quite good but the student wasn't so as it still needs self-discipline to apply myself and take advantage of what is available. A bit like here really!