Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Still lie the sheltering snows, undimmed and white;
And reigns the winter's pregnant silence still;
No sign of spring, save that the catkins fill,
And willow stems grow daily red and bright.
These are days when ancients held a rite
Of expiation for the old year's ill,
And prayer to purify the new year's will."
Helen Hunt Jackson, A Calendar of Sonnet's: February
Learn English in February

If you could send a message to yourself ten years ago, what would you write ?

If you could send a message to yourself ten years ago, what would you write? What would you advise? What would you do a different way?
Same times I thought about it. I imagined that I could study more English when I was a child, for example, rs... (I´m kidding)
Some things I would make different, some details regarding my life, but nothing that would cause a drastic change in my life nowadays. Because I consider myself a realized guys, so happy one, with all difficulties of any married man, father and salaried worker that need ever make their job of the best way to justify the payment.
Anyway, I remember the movie "The Butterfly Effect", where the guy tries a lot goes back to the past to change some actions to be different in his future, but when he goes back to present tense seems that another fact is different, or the other hands, the situation was the worst than he has gone back.
It is the point, we have a chance of making everything the best way right now, not tomorrow and If we make a mistake, we must learn with it... and Be happy!