Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In the merry month of May
When green leaves begin to spring,
Little lambs do skip like fairies,
Birds do couple, build, and sing.
A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
Learn English in May

What do you think is the best thing about having children?

GemmaRowlandsGemmaRowlands ModeratorPosts: 10,331 mod
Lots of people on this forum have children. I don't have any myself (though my partner has a son) but I thought I would ask you what you think the best thing about having children is.

I think it is the bond you build and the relationship you have when they are adults. It can be very special indeed.

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Posts: 43,393 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm totally the wrong person to comment as I don't think I have ever wanted children of my own.
  • KhaliedKhalied EgyptPosts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have ababy so funny and laughing when you look at his face you will see pretty smile.one day I found my wife do bad habit including in play tv almost time and leave baby with cartoon as a result my baby do not care anyone and feel lonley athough I decided to close tv and ask my baby to play with kids related to family then I find my baby back to good personality and laughing ,playing.
    @Khalied you are very sensible. Your child will be much better off playing with other children than sitting, watching cartoons all the time. I feel very sad too, when I see small children with mobile phones, playing games or watching cartoons.
    @mheredge I am tried to do what I learned through my study because I am graduated social work and I believe If my baby stay with good air like worm family and good feeling he will alawys good.if you feel ill you can visit doctor in other side when you feel problem with your personality you will need more time to back like first and hardly to cure like what I said to my wife.your child like dough if you grow good things you will see what you grow and becareful when you deal with a child.finally I would like to say my house like dark without my baby:-)
    It sounds like you are bringing up your child very well @Khalied.
    @mheredge thank you so much ,I am trying to do my role with the best way .