Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is one to say about June? The time of perfect young summer, the fulfilment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade.

Gertrude Jekyll
A swarm of bees in May
Is worth a load of hay;
A swarm of bees in June
Is worth a silver spoon;
A swarm of bees in July
Is not worth a fly.
Learn English in May

Did you ever visit in Israel?

almog250almog250 Posts: 37 ✭✭
edited November 2019 in Countries and Travel
Hello, my friend, I'm from Israel I want to know if anyone was in Israel? and if someone wants to visit here.

Also, I want to suggest for anybody if he or she wants good experience and also meet new things, discover new cultures and also come to here in summer to Tel Aviv
there is a good nightlife and good beaches

Comments

• mheredgemheredge Posts: 44,170 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed walking by the sea from Tel Aviv to my friends' place in Bat Yam.
  • almog250almog250 Posts: 37 ✭✭
    > @mheredge said:
    > I enjoyed walking by the sea from Tel Aviv to my friends' place in Bat Yam.

Really I live not far from Bat Yam that so small world, I love Tel Aviv also.
    I liked it best @almog250. I only spent two weeks in Israel. I have a few Nepalese friends who worked there for a few years.
  • TeachTeach Your Teacher HomePosts: 10,453 mod
    I was there for a conference many years ago.
    @Teach you should come back all out of changes here for good right.

I will make for you a free tour as we talked at the session hahah.

I would like to recommend for anyone and help him :smile:
  • arvindsonyarvindsony Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Dear @almog250
    Hello friend, i am planing a trip for Israel,Palestine and Jordan in Dec 2020.....if everything goes right ...i came to know that, there is some issue with Palestine and some great wall issue as well....well i have don't have so much idea about this issue ...but i know this i will go to Bethlehem (birth place of Jesus) and Ramallah.and i am a big big fan of falafel and hummus.
    > @arvindsony said:
    > Dear @almog250
    > Hello friend, i am planing a trip for Israel,Palestine and Jordan in Dec 2020.....if everything goes right ...i came to know that, there is some issue with Palestine and some great wall issue as well....well i have don't have so much idea about this issue ...but i know this i will go to Bethlehem (birth place of Jesus) and Ramallah.and i am a big big fan of falafel and hummus.

Hi Arvindsony. Israel And Palestine have a conflict I never been in Bethlehem and Ramallah case I'm not allowed because of security problems. I don't think you as a tourist have any issue at all. most of the countries will bless you to enter in. and I am also a big fan of hummus I made it a lot at my home.

If you need recommendations on places in Israel you can ask me when the date be relevant because this is will be winter here so the attraction or places or different from the summer. I have quite good places at Tell Aviv that I really like to be there at the weekends. I hope that everything will be ok on that date because of the covid19.
  • arvindsonyarvindsony Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Hi Almog250
    Thanks a lot for your kind mail and your valuable information. ya i will let you know once everything will be all right,
    Thanks once again
    @arvindsony I visited Israel years ago, so a lot has probably changed since then. I loved Tel Aviv particularly. I was able to visit Bethlehem, but in a tourist excursion and it was still touch and go to get there, as roads were blocked. Fortunately our Israeli guide had friends who showed us a way through backstreets to go there! Galilee was also very beautiful and an interesting place to visit.