Hello.

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer.

Helen Hunt Jackson - September
The breezes taste
Of apple peel.
The air is full
Of smells to feel-
Ripe fruit, old footballs,
Burning brush,
New books, erasers,
Chalk, and such.
The bee, his hive,
Well-honeyed hum,
And Mother cuts
Chrysanthemums.
Like plates washed clean
With suds, the days
Are polished with
A morning haze.

John Updike, September
Learn English in September

Task 1 composition from IELTS

lisalisa Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭
雅思喵|模考做题详情 https://www.ieltscat.com/mock/analyze/write/4A8D7DA19D1AD5C6/1

The following is my essay which I have amend for several times, the key problem for me is the words, the official IELTS advices applicants to control their words of Task 1 under 180, but it is difficult for me to write under 180 words. :'(

The bar chart illustrates the export earnings of five different items between 2015 and 2016, while the table demonstrates how values (2015-2015) of those products changed.

Overview, the largest figure for exprot earning was brought by petroleum products and all export incomes showed an upward trend during this one year span except that related to gems and jewellery.

According to the bar chart, the exported petrol goods represented the biggest amount of earning in both 2015 and 2016, with 60 billion and 62 billion respectively. Followed by engineered products, increasing significantly to 62 billion in 2016, which was almost twice as much as that of textiles although it rose dramatically during this period. By contrast, exproted gems & jewellery's income experienced a decline from 42 billion in 2015 to 40 billion in 2016, while the agricultural export earning nearly leveled off at 31 billion.

We can see from the table that all exproted products' value change (2015-2016) showed upward trends except that of luxury ones which declined by 5.18% exactly. Although textiles contributed the smallest amount of export income, it saw the biggest disparity in value, with 15.24% which was nearly twice as much as the machinery value change. Exported income difference from agriculture accounted for the least growth with less than 1 %.