Hello.

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer.

Helen Hunt Jackson - September
The breezes taste
Of apple peel.
The air is full
Of smells to feel-
Ripe fruit, old footballs,
Burning brush,
New books, erasers,
Chalk, and such.
The bee, his hive,
Well-honeyed hum,
And Mother cuts
Chrysanthemums.
Like plates washed clean
With suds, the days
Are polished with
A morning haze.

John Updike, September
Learn English in September

Step by step story 27

amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 4,689 mod
Help to make a story with your friends.

Continue the story using ONLY 4 words. It must make sense and no rude ones please!

The aeroplane was slowly......
Tagged:

Comments

• verom_gonzalezverom_gonzalez Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made.....
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 36,026 mod
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers felt.....
    edited June 2020
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers felt terrified at such terrible......
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers felt terrified at such terrible shock and they started.....
  • mheredgemheredge Posts: 49,060 ✭✭✭✭
    An aircraft slowly losing altitude should not provoke a feeling of shock.
    Paulette said:

The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel ....

Maybe I could change it to:

The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing...

The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet.......
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seat belt...
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seat belt was fastened and Charly........
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seat belt was fastened and Charly looked at his wife...
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt is fastened and Charly my boyfriend started to.....
    edited June 2020
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt was fastened and Charly my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I.........
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt was fastened and Charly my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the...
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt was fastened and Charly my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could recognise.......
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt was fastened and Charly my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could recognize rapid clouds that ....
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt was fastened and Charly my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could recognize rapid clouds that partially covered a beach.

Where.........
    edited June 2020
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt sign was on and Charly my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could see rapid clouds that partially covered a beach.

Where were they? Questions flashed........
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt sign was on and Charly my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could see rapid clouds that partially covered a beach.

Where were they? Questions flashed quickly through my head...
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt sign was on and Charly, my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could see rapid clouds that partially covered a beach.

Where were they? Questions flashed quickly through my head. Were we going to...
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made that the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The fasten seatbelt sign was on and Charly, my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could see rapid clouds that partially covered a beach.

Where were they? Questions flashed quickly through my head. Were we going to crash above an abandoned.......

Where were they? Questions flashed quickly through my head. Were we going to crash above an abandoned warehouse that I saw below......
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 4,689 mod
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The 'fasten seatbelt' sign was on and Charly, my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could see clouds moving rapidly,partially covering a beach.

Where were we? Questions flashed quickly through my head. Were we going to crash above an abandoned warehouse that I saw below in the sand?

The...
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The 'fasten seatbelt' sign was on and Charly, my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could see clouds moving rapidly,partially covering a beach.

Where were we? Questions flashed quickly through my head. Were we going to crash above an abandoned warehouse that I saw below in the sand?

The plane began suddenly to .......
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The 'fasten seatbelt' sign was on and Charly, my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could see clouds moving rapidly, partially covering a beach.

The plane began suddenly to touch down, while........
    The aeroplane was slowly losing altitude, which made the passengers feel that they were landing, but they weren't yet. The 'fasten seatbelt' sign was on and Charly, my boyfriend started to squeeze my hand. I looked out of the window and could see clouds moving rapidly, partially covering a beach.

The plane began suddenly to touch down, while I was still more....

The plane began suddenly to touch down, while I was still more worried. Fortunately, a stewardess.....

The plane began suddenly to touch down, while I was still more worried. Fortunately, a stewardess very calmly came towards .....

The plane began suddenly to touch down, while I was still more worried. Fortunately, a stewardess very calmly came towards us and explained that.............

The plane began suddenly to touch down, while I was still more worried. Fortunately, a stewardess very calmly came towards us and explained that something like this has.......

The plane began suddenly to touch down, while I was still more worried. Fortunately, a stewardess very calmly came towards us and explained that something like this has happened before. @Don't worry....

(ps the plane is landing so the stewardess should have been in her seat!)
    edited June 2020

The plane began suddenly to touch down, while I was still more worried. Fortunately, a stewardess very calmly came towards us and explained that something like this has happened before. "Don't worry, everything will be fine"................

------
    I know, @mheredge, but could it be an exception in our story?
This discussion has been closed.