Hello.

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
Learn English August

Take 3 words Game 157

Use the 3 words given in ONE sentence. It's not easy, but it is fun! And you'll get a bonus correction to boot! (One correction a day!)

mat

aerial

noise

Comments

• amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 4,804 mod
    Even sitting on my mat did nothing to reduce the noise coming from the old aerial.
  • OlegOleg Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I bought on sale Large Mat Aerial View of Jungle Forest on The Mountains and it is emits a small beeping noises in additional.
    --------------
    In the sale I bought the 'Large Mat Aerial View of Jungle Forest on The Mountains' as, in addition to it's beauty, it emits small beeping noises.

Post edited by amatsuscribbler on
  • MichouxeMichouxe Posts: 12,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I like your music card with the picture of an aerial on mat paper, but it is a bit too noisy !
    --------------
    I like your music card with the picture of an aerial on matt paper, but it is a bit too noisy !
  • PaulettePaulette Posts: 38,296 mod
    edited January 2021
    Because the aerial is covered with a lot of dust, look it very mat but the noise is less.
    --------------
    Because the aerial is covered with a lot of dust, look it very matt but the noise is less.
    edited January 2021
    There was such a horrible noise in that room that I fell over the mat , so I really want to break the aerial of this music installation!
    --------------
    There was such a horrible noise in that room that I fell over the mat , so I really want to break the aerial to stop it!
    When I shook out the mat, I touched the radio transmitting aerial, and the noise it caused was deafening.
    Vainly I tried with my heavy coconut mat to stop the noise of the broken aerial !
    edited January 2021
    The dust of the mat is spread aerial and is dancing by the noise of the wind
    -------------
    The dust from the mat spread around the aerial and was dancing with the noise of the wind.
    An aerial battle with Harry Potter ended with the flying mats falling with an awful lot of noise !
    edited January 2021
    The talk show sounds aerial, I enjoy of it on the soft mat without any other noise around me.
    ------------
    I enjoy he talk show sounds coming from the aerial while I lie on the soft mat with no other noise around me.
  • ShelbyShelby Posts: 64 ✭✭
    Tommy wanted to fix the aerial, but he fell over a mat making a lot of noise.
    Jerry the mouse was under the mat and made a beeping noise because Tom the mouse fell on the mat with his aerial.
    edited January 2021
    The fakir's nail mat was sucked against the metal aerial and we heard a heavy noise.
    ----------------
    The fakir's mat of nails was sucked against the metal aerial by a magnet and we heard a heavy noise.
    edited December 2020
    @Paulette antenna?
    edited January 2021
    Why do you only use an aerial only for listen the noise of a mat?
    -----------
    Why do you use an aerial only to listen for the noise of a mat?
This discussion has been closed.