Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"March is a month of considerable frustration - it is so near spring and yet across a great deal of the country the weather is still so violent and changeable that outdoor activity seems light years away."
Thalassa Cruso
March
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

Drawing and Harmonica

paresh3301paresh3301 Posts: 25 ✭✭
Lately I have started learning drawing and harmonica, well it has been 6 months (or more) since I started learning drawing, When I first started I had the impression that I could never learn to draw and see the artists way, But who knew I was to be proven wrong, Not only did I learn how to draw from life but also to see how artists sees, My beliefs are affirmed that anyone can learn anything given he gives enough directed effort.

I still have a long way to go, I hope I will be able to practice daily what I have learned and continue to improve my skills of perception.

Parallely I also started learning keyboard and harmonica, Even with music I had preconceptions that It will be really hard for me to learn these skills but who knew heh :).

Learning these skills has made me more empathetic and more inclined towards exploring other areas of interests.

Learning harmonica is equally fun, Meanwhile I am also learning and improving my English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.

In upcoming posts, I will post stuff I drew and hopefully will continue to do so.
-------------------

Another blog post I wrote recently

Comments