Hello.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In lands I never saw -- they say
Immortal Alps look down --
Whose bonnets touch the firmament --
Whose sandals touch the town --

Meek at whose everlasting feet
A myriad daisy play --
Which, Sir, are you and which am I
Upon an August day?

Emily Dickinson
August
When you first apply to join the forum, you will have to wait a while to be approved. Just be patient.

Once you are a member, don't forget to check the calendar(s) for session times. Sessions are held on different platforms, so be sure to find out where the session will take place:-

Speaking Practice

LEN English sessions:-
http://www.learnenglish.de/calendar/learnenglishcalendar.html

Listening Practice 24/7

English radio playlists on Discord.

New members - Introductions

Comments

• aryarchiaryarchi Posts: 864 ✭✭✭
    @ Dennis , aumant and tamhuynh
    Nice to see you,Ive also joined here recently
    If you wish we can speak in skype.my ID i: Ary.archi1
  • David_ADavid_A Posts: 1
    Hi Lynn, could you please add me to the Skype group?
  • DoraDora Teacher's Pet Posts: 5,347 mod
    @Dennis, @sumant, @tamhuynh, @David_A, @linkon and @ykagabo.
    Welcome to the forum. :smile:
    "Like rain, I fell for you."
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    edited January 2015
    hi @Dora‌ , Nice to meet you!!!. Where are you from? :)
  • sumantsumant Posts: 17
    @Dora‌ Thanks :)
  • amatsuscribbleramatsuscribbler Posts: 3,066 mod
    Welcome everyone! 2015 will be the year to become really good English speakers!
  • [Ex Member][Ex Member] Posts: 0
    Hi Mr/Mrs. Lynne,
    I'm a new member in this forum. I am looking for a chance to improve my english
    skills. Fortunately, I found your website and you (a great teacher, i think so). Could you let me join in your english class? I am looking forward to your answer. Thanks.
  • Hi I'm Abhishek. I am learning English for 2 years, I'm new here. Have learned a lot but still not comfortable using it in conversation. I'm a movie addict also, and have been using English movies as one of my English hunting weapon. By the way, Lynne your online place looks amazing!!
    Hi, I am Omer. I am also new here. I am learning English for years . But I haven't enough practice so maybe I can improve my practice skills in LEN. Thanks for everyone.
  • Hi everyone, my name is Rodrigo, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
    I've found this site after some search on web.
    I love English and I have a dream some day to visit or live in San Francisco
    I study English about 1 year and 6 months.
    So that's it.
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Zara from Bulgaria. I'm here because my english is basic and I really need help to improve my knowledge. The second reason is I hadn't opportunities to practise. So I have forgotten almost everything.
    I hope you will help me.
    Thanks a lot!
    Hi all. I'm glad to find this site and this forum. I'm looking forward to speak and listen yEnglish fluently
    @duongnguyen, @abhishekmiet, @omazgal, @itprofessional, @Zara and @Artmind‌
    Welcome to the forum. I hope you all would surely like this site. Keep on exploring! :smile:
  • Hi @Dora thank you for the greeting.
  • My real name is Salem, i'm an intermediate level of English, i reached this level all by myself, self study, using the Efortless English method which is based on listening skills only.
  • issaissa Posts: 1
    Hi everybody!
    I'm Isabela from Romania and I'm new on this forum. I want to improve my English and unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to practice it daily, but this is the reason why I'm here.
    @issa, @tajaldeen, @itprofessional
    Nice to see here, I'm Arash from Iran.
  • selinselin Posts: 12 Inactive
    hi:D i am happy to discover this website, it looks very useful for improving my english
  • > @issa said:
    > Hi everybody!
    > I'm Isabela from Romania and I'm new on this forum. I want to improve my English and unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to practice it daily, but this is the reason why I'm here.

I used to use skype to practise speaking

My ID rodriigofranca
  • DinaaDinaa Posts: 8
    Hi teacher, my name is Dina. I'm from Indonesia. I hope you will help me to improve my english here.. and, i also want to learn German :smiley:
  • > @aryarchi said:
    > issa, tajaldeen, itprofessional
    > Nice to see here, I'm Arash from Iran.
    @aryarchi thank you, we hope to benefit each other
    @tajaldeen ,your welcome, so do I.
    Hi Lynne,
    Hi everyone,

Well Im new to this forum, just found out about it while surfing the net.
    Im studying English for more than 10 years but still can't speak properly so looking forward to learn from you Lynne if it's ok. Thank you all...
    @BuddhikaDeshapriya, @tajaldeen, @Dinaa, @selin and @issa
    Nice to see you all here. Welcome :smile:
  • QandeelrashiqueQandeelrashique Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Hi there all. My name is Qandeel and I belong to Pakistan. My native language is Urdu. I love English since when I was born. I read in 9th class here. Till today, I am best in English according to my teacher. But the love of English let me discover more and I reached this site. I am hoping to see a good response from all of you.
    Thanks in advance. :)
    Welcome @Qandeelrashique. I wonder how your name is pronounced. :smile:
    I think that's /ghændi:l/ @Dora
  • Hi,
    My name is Faiq. Actually I want to improve my English language skills and found this forum by googling it.
    I hope this forum will help me a lot in improving my speaking and writing skills in English language
  • hi @Qandeelrashique‌
    Happy to see you here. I am also from Pakistan
  • thaottthaott Posts: 3
    Hi everyone. I am new member and i really wish to get much help from you to improve my English. Thanks all.